Friday 27 April 2012

The Tea Centre @ Brisbane CBD




I’ve always walked past The Tea Center being fascinated by their teapot designs. A friend really recommended their scones and special blends of tea so I finally had the time to come here one afternoon!

I love tea. A nice warm pot of tea just makes your day that tiny bit better!

I tried the Stockholm blend and Gingerbread tea – both were amazing!

Their scones were not at all disappointing either!
Served warm, with fresh cream and strawberry preserve, they weren’t too dry nor too moist!

For those scone and tea lovers out there, their Devonshire Tea Set is a must try!






My friends also tried other desserts from their cabinet: Trifle cup with rose tea jelly and vanilla-custard tart.










Tea Centre on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment